Whenever a bacteria gets into the roots or other parts of our teeth, it can cause many dental problems or infections. And we definitely get some serious symptoms of these dental problems such as:
- Bad smell or bad taste
- Swelling in the gums
- Sensitivity, and bleeding in the teeth
Learn more about dental medicines and other dental needs just click DrHealthBlog.com.au
When you find such kind of symptoms then don’t get lazy and go to your dentist because ignoring these problems can cause a serious tooth infection. According to medical science there are following three types of tooth infections are founded:
- Gingival Abscess: This abscess starts only in the gum tissue and does not affect the teeth.
- Periodontal Abscess: This problem starts in the supporting bone tissue structure of the teeth.
- Periapical Abscess: This problem commence in the soft pulp of the teeth and can spread to your head and neck area if not treated at the right time.
Best antibiotics for these dental abscesses:
As the problem starts’ growing up, your dentist recommends you some prescribed dental antibiotics according to your tooth problem after clearly identifying the causes of the abscess. The mostly used dental antibiotics are of two types:
- Medical pills
- And natural remedies
Some of the medicated antibiotics are as following:
- Penicillin and Amoxicillin: These are used medications for a variety of infections that may results after dental procedures.
- Cleocen HCL: It is used for the treatment of some serious infections caused by anaerobic bacteria. Peridex: It is an medicine used to control plaque and gingivitis in the mouth.
- Doxycycline: The Doxycycline also named as Atridox is recommended to treat periodontal disease.
- Chlorhexidine: It is used for scaling and root planning procedures of teeth
The above mentioned are the anti infection medicines prescribed by professional dentists to their patients for the different kind s of tooth diseases.
The natural antibiotics:
With the medical science we can also use the home remedies provided by the natural science for curing our tooth infections. We can use natural remedies such as:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Colloidal silver
By using these natural and scientific medications you can protect your teeth from any disease and also prevent the infection from further spreading. Being a responsible human for caring your tooth health you may always follow the below mentioned steps for a better health and long life of your teeth:
- When you find any infective symptoms concern your dentist as fast as you can.
- Avoid too cold and too hot drinks and eatables.
- Use soft bristled brush.
- Use pain relievers in discomfort.