Body toning exercises for beginners help fitness starters to achieve a leaner and sexier body through exercise and workout routines. According to workout experts, body toning refers to a leaner physique with low levels of body fat, defined but not bulky muscle and shape. This shop has the right products to help you achieve your fitness goals in no time.
Benefits of Body Toning Exercises
Exercising is generally beneficial and promotes plenty of health advantages. But body toning exercises can stimulate other benefits like weight loss, improved strength levels, healthy respiratory and immune system, and strong muscles.
Body toning exercises can be beneficial in other ways and here are the reasons why:
- It increases strength and reduces the risk of illnesses. While you are toning, your body fat will gradually decrease as your muscle strength will significantly improve. One of the good things about body toning is that your heart, joints, and skeletal system will noticeably improve once you reach your weight loss goals. Beginners will notice development with regards to their flexibility, stamina, and energy.
- Body toning can improve a beginner’s posture. Most of the time, beginners have very poor posture due to a lack of exercise and physical activities. With body toning exercises, improved posture and correct stance will be achieved accordingly.
- Promotes good mental health. This benefit can also be achieved through other exercises. But if you are a beginner who aims to achieve a toned body, then good mental health is one of the many things that you can expect. Studies show that people who exercise have more energy, less stress, and better self-esteem.
- A workout routine can significantly boost your concentration skills. You will notice an increase in your capability to stay attentive and focused. Because of this, you will not need to consume too much caffeine, hence, resulting in a much healthier diet.
- It promotes self-confidence and good self-esteem. Having a good physique will let you enjoy the small things in life like being able to function smoothly. It will allow you to dress up however you want and wear clothes that do not usually fit your body before you begin exercising.
Easy Body Toning Exercises for Beginners
What’s great about exercising is that you can just do it anywhere, anytime. You can add exercises to your home workout routine without being bothered or you can do it at the gym if you prefer to have buddies around you. All you have to do is to know the proper executions of workout routines as well as the correct engagement of your muscle groups.
You can try these body toning exercises to see which one fits you the best:
- Push-ups. An exercise that you can either add to your home workout or at the gym.
- Dumbbell shoulder press. This a workout that targets your muscle groups in the shoulder.
- Skipping. Also known as jumping rope, this exercise is the ultimate kind of cardio. It’s an exercise that helps you burn fats quickly.
- Lateral raise. If you have dumbbells at home then this is something that you can do every morning to lift up your mood and jumpstart your energy.
- Burpees. This is another fat-burning exercise that’s perfect for people without equipment. 15 to 30-minute burpees per day can increase your heart rate to prepare you for heavier workouts.
- Lunges. Lunges are known to be a kind of exercise that boosts your cardiovascular system. It mainly targets quadriceps.
- Planking. Planking is evidently easy to look at but hard to finish type of exercise. But this should not hinder you from doing a plank because it is known to have great benefits most especially in the core.
- Superman. Compare to other exercises, superman promotes strong spinal bones. It helps in achieving good posture and in reducing back pain. typically recommended for beginners with a weak backbone.
Workout Routine For A Toned Body
Knowing the right exercises does not necessarily mean that you will easily achieve your desired toned body. As you may already know, you need to set a routine or each day to target different muscle groups. This means that you have to perform exercises for your arms, cores, glutes, legs, and back to achieve optimal results. If you’re a workaholic you can get this desk bike from www.stairclimbermachine.com.au/orbit-desk-rider/ and exercise when you’re at the office!
Beginners can follow these simple body toning routines:
1st week- 3 sets of 10 moderate weight lifting.
2nd week- 3 sets of 12 slightly more intense than the previous week
3rd week- 40 sets of 10 heavy weight lifting.
The body-toning workout itself should be composed of a variety of exercises to come up with a balanced and completely toned body. Beginners can rely on the exercises below preferably with the help of a fitness instructor:
- On the first day, target your chest and triceps by performing exercises such as bench press, dumbbell pullover, dips, and many more. Your fitness instructor will know which exercises work well for you and which isn’t.
- Work on your back and biceps on your second-day workout by incorporating exercises like pull-ups, dumbbell hammer curls, barbell lift, and cable lat pull-down.
- Rest on the third day of the week.
- Working on your core is an essential part of toning your body. Beginners can do exercises like planking, crunches, sit-ups, and scissor kicks.
- The fifth day is for your shoulders. Strengthen your shoulders by performing dumbbell press, shrugs, and lateral raise.
- Your lower body needs some toning too. So for your 6th day, work on your hips and legs. To achieve perfectly toned legs, do some squats, leg lifting exercises, hip abduction routines, and calf raise.
- Rest on the 7th day of workout.
The secret to a successful body toning program is by building lean muscles. Apart from your workout routines, a proper diet must also be observed. It is imperative that you ensure your body’s strength by consuming foods rich in protein. Here’s a list of high-protein foods for you to choose from:
You may also opt to add protein powder and supplements to your diet. Just make sure to consult your physician if you have any health conditions.